The chutney powder is known for its unique aroma and taste, which comes from the combination of roasted curry leaves and various spices. It is also a good source of antioxidants and essential nutrients such as iron, calcium, and vitamins.
Ingredients / Composition:- Curry Leaves, Roasted Bengal Gram, Tamarind, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Chilli, Refined oil.
Curry leaves were found to be highly effective in reducing blood glucose levels. Curry leaves are rich in fibre which slows down digestion, thus preventing sudden spikes in blood sugar levels in our blood. They also boost the activity of insulin, further helping patients with diabetes. In treating damaged hair, curry leaves are very successful, adding bounce to limp hair, reinforcing the thin hair shaft, and falling hair.
• Fibre – Fibre is beneficial to gut health and important for regular bowel movements.
• Protein – They are rich in protein that is the building block of our body.
• Calcium – They are high in calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and teeth.
• Phosphorus – Phosphorus is found in abundance in these leaves. It helps to cleanse our kidneys and relieve muscle cramps.
• Essential oils – They have many essential oils. It has anti-diabetic, antiinflammation, and anti-bacterial properties. It also aids in the maintenance of healthy hair, skin, and gums.
• Boosts energy.
• Improves bone health.
• Treats anaemia.
• Prevents diabetes.
Tamarind is a rich source of magnesium. It also contains more calcium than many plant foods. The combination of these two minerals, plus weight-bearing exercise, could help prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures. The body requires vitamin D to use calcium.
Garlic has been proven to lower cholesterol. The active ingredient allicin present in garlic helps in lowering blood pressure. Garlic is alleged to help regulate the blood glucose levels of diabetics. Garlic is great for the heart and circulatory system.